All Cardiology Nav Equations
- GRACE ACS Risk and Mortality Calculator
Estimates admission-6 month mortality for patients with acute coronary syndrome .
- HAS-BLED Score for Major Bleeding Risk
Estimates risk of major bleeding for patients on anticoagulation to help determine risk-benefit in atrial fibrillation care.
- CHA2DS2-VASc Score for Atrial Fibrillation Stroke Risk
Calculates stroke risk for patients with atrial fibrillation, possibly better than the CHADS2 score.
- TIMI Risk Index
Provides mortality estimate in patients with ACS using only blood pressure, heart rate, and age.
- TIMI Risk Score for UA/NSTEMI
Estimates mortality for patients with unstable angina and non-ST elevation MI.
- TIMI Risk Score for STEMI
Estimates mortality in patients with STEMI.
- Mean Arterial Pressure (MAP)
Calculates mean arterial pressure.
- LDL Calculated
Calculates LDL based on total and HDL cholesterol and triglycerides.
- Corrected QT Interval (QTc)
Corrects the QT interval for heart rate extremes.
- CHADS2 Score for Atrial Fibrillation Stroke Risk
Estimates stroke risk in patients with atrial fibrillation by the CHADS2 criteria.
- Framingham Coronary Heart Disease Risk Score
Estimates risk of having coronary heart disease at 10 years.
- Framingham Coronary Heart Disease Risk Score (SI Units)
Estimates risk of having coronary heart disease at 10 years (SI units).