All Neuro Nav Equations
- CHA2DS2-VASc Score for Atrial Fibrillation Stroke Risk
Calculates stroke risk for patients with atrial fibrillation, possibly better than the CHADS2 score.
- NIH Stroke Scale/Score (NIHSS)
Calculates the NIH Stroke Scale for quantifying stroke severity.
- Hunt and Hess Classification of Subarachnoid Hemorrhage (SAH)
Classifies severity of subarachnoid hemorrhage based on symptoms, which predicts mortality.
- Intracerebral Hemorrhage (ICH) Score
Calculates ICH Score based on age and CT findings, which correlates with mortality.
- ABCD2 Score for TIA
Estimates risk of stroke after a TIA, according to patient risk factors.
- Modified Centor Score for Strep Pharyngitis
Estimates probability that pharyngitis is streptococcal in nature, and suggests management course.
- San Francisco Syncope Rule to Predict Serious Outcomes
Defines high-risk criteria for patients with syncope.
- Mean Arterial Pressure (MAP)
Calculates mean arterial pressure.
- Glasgow Coma Scale/Score
Calculates GCS based on Eye (4), Verbal (5), and Motor (6) criteria.
- CSF WBC Correction for RBCs
Estimates how to correct lumbar puncture WBC count for traumatic tap (many other formulas exist).
- CHADS2 Score for Atrial Fibrillation Stroke Risk
Estimates stroke risk in patients with atrial fibrillation by the CHADS2 criteria.