Modified Response Evaluation Criteria in Solid Tumors (mRECIST)
Use in liver lesions meeting the following criteria:
- Can be accurately measured in at least one dimension as 10 mm or more (measure longest diameter).
- Suitable for repeat measurement.
- Intratumoral arterial enhancement on contrast-enhanced CT or MRI.
Please fill out required fields.
- Contrast-enhanced CT or MRI is the imaging modality of choice for evaluating lesions.
- European Association for the Study of the Liver (EASL) guidelines recommend evaluating for mRECIST criteria 1 month after undergoing treatment (surgery, locoregional therapy or initiation of systemic chemotherapy).