Rome IV Diagnostic Criteria for Functional Dyspepsia
Use in patients with symptoms suggestive of functional dyspepsia such as chronic and recurrent epigastric pain, discomfort, fullness, burning and early satiety for at least 6 months.
Patients with any of the following features must be evaluated clinically for other diagnoses even though functional dyspepsia may be present:
- Signs or symptoms of GI bleeding.
- Unexplained iron deficiency anemia.
- Unintentional weight loss.
- Palpable abdominal mass or lymphadenopathy on exam.
- Family history of gastric cancer and no recent upper endoscopy.
- Persistent vomiting.
Please fill out required fields.