- Creatinine Clearance (Cockcroft-Gault Equation)Calculates CrCl according to the Cockcroft-Gault equation.
- CKD-EPI Equations for Glomerular Filtration Rate (GFR)Estimates GFR based on serum creatinine, serum cystatin C, or both.
- CHA2DS2-VASc Score for Atrial Fibrillation Stroke RiskCalculates stroke risk for patients with atrial fibrillation, possibly better than the CHADS₂ Score.
- Calcium Correction for HypoalbuminemiaCalculates a corrected calcium level for patients with hypoalbuminemia.
- Mean Arterial Pressure (MAP)Calculates mean arterial pressure.
- ASCVD (Atherosclerotic Cardiovascular Disease) 2013 Risk Calculator from AHA/ACCDetermines 10-year risk of heart disease or stroke.
- Body Mass Index (BMI) and Body Surface Area (BSA)Calculates body mass index and body surface area.
- Pregnancy Due Dates CalculatorCalculates pregnancy dates from last period, gestational age, or date of conception.
- MDRD GFR EquationEstimates glomerular filtration rate based on creatinine and patient characteristics.
- Wells' Criteria for Pulmonary EmbolismObjectifies risk of pulmonary embolism.
- Ideal Body Weight and Adjusted Body WeightCalculates ideal body weight (Devine formula) and adjusted body weight.
- Corrected QT Interval (QTc)Corrects the QT interval for heart rate extremes (choose from Bazett, Fridericia, Framingham, Hodges, or Rautaharju formulas).
- Revised Cardiac Risk Index for Pre-Operative RiskEstimates risk of cardiac complications after noncardiac surgery.
- NIH Stroke Scale/Score (NIHSS)Calculates the NIH Stroke Scale for quantifying stroke severity.
- Child-Pugh Score for Cirrhosis MortalityEstimates cirrhosis severity.
- HEART Score for Major Cardiac EventsPredicts 6-week risk of major adverse cardiac event.
- Steroid Conversion CalculatorConverts steroid dosages using dosing equivalencies.
- Sodium Correction for HyperglycemiaCalculates the actual sodium level in patients with hyperglycemia.
- Wells' Criteria for DVTCalculates risk of DVT based on clinical criteria.
- MELD Na (UNOS/OPTN)Quantifies end-stage liver disease for transplant planning with sodium.
- PHQ-9 (Patient Health Questionnaire-9)Objectifies degree of depression severity.
- Maintenance Fluids CalculationsCalculates maintenance fluid requirements by weight.
- Fractional Excretion of Sodium (FENa)Determines if renal failure is due to pre-renal, intrinsic, or post-renal pathology.
- HAS-BLED Score for Major Bleeding RiskEstimates risk of major bleeding for patients on anticoagulation to assess risk-benefit in atrial fibrillation care.
- Centor Score (Modified/McIsaac) for Strep PharyngitisEstimates probability that pharyngitis is streptococcal, and suggests management course.
- Morphine Milligram Equivalents (MME) CalculatorCalculates total daily morphine milligram equivalents.
- Glasgow Coma Scale/Score (GCS)Coma severity based on Eye (4), Verbal (5), and Motor (6) criteria.
- Caprini Score for Venous Thromboembolism (2005)Stratifies risk of VTE in surgical patients.
- Sequential Organ Failure Assessment (SOFA) ScorePredicts ICU mortality based on lab results and clinical data.
- MELDNa/MELD-Na Score for Liver CirrhosisAdds sodium to the MELD model for liver cirrhosis.
- PERC Rule for Pulmonary EmbolismRules out PE if no criteria are present and pre-test probability is ≤15%.
- Anion GapEvaluates states of metabolic acidosis.
- STOP-BANG Score for Obstructive Sleep ApneaScreens for obstructive sleep apnea.
- Free Water Deficit in HypernatremiaCalculates free water deficit by estimated total body water.
- SIRS, Sepsis, and Septic Shock CriteriaDefines the severity of sepsis and septic shock.
- GAD-7 (General Anxiety Disorder-7)Measures severity of anxiety.
- Serum Osmolality/OsmolarityCalculates expected serum osmolarity, for comparison to measured osmolarity to detect unmeasured compounds in the serum.
- PECARN Pediatric Head Injury/Trauma AlgorithmPredicts need for brain imaging after pediatric head injury.
- CURB-65 Score for Pneumonia SeverityEstimates mortality of community-acquired pneumonia to help determine inpatient vs. outpatient treatment.
- Fibrosis-4 (FIB-4) Index for Liver FibrosisNoninvasive estimate of liver scarring in HCV and HBV patients, to assess need for biopsy.
- Framingham Risk Score for Hard Coronary Heart DiseaseEstimates 10-year risk of heart attack.
- Arterial Blood Gas (ABG) AnalyzerInterprets ABG.
- Gupta Perioperative Risk for Myocardial Infarction or Cardiac Arrest (MICA)Predicts risk of MI or cardiac arrest after surgery.
- CIWA-Ar for Alcohol WithdrawalThe CIWA-Ar objectifies severity of alcohol withdrawal.
- APACHE II ScoreEstimates ICU mortality
- ASCVD (Atherosclerotic Cardiovascular Disease) Risk Algorithm including Known ASCVD from AHA/ACCDetermines 10-year risk of heart disease or stroke and provides statin recommendations.
- ARISCAT Score for Postoperative Pulmonary ComplicationsPredicts risk of pulmonary complications after surgery, including respiratory failure.
- ABCD2 Score for TIAEstimates the risk of stroke after a suspected transient ischemic attack (TIA).
- Sodium Correction Rate in Hyponatremia and HypernatremiaCalculates recommended fluid type, rate, and volume to correct hyponatremia slowly (or more rapidly if seizing).
- Padua Prediction Score for Risk of VTEDetermines anticoagulation need in hospitalized patients by risk of VTE.